Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures

This post is all about pictures. We had another set of fun family photos by our favorite photographer at the end on January. Click on the words family photos and it will take you to Sara's blog where she posted some previews of that shoot for us. Does she have talent or what. Our kids make it easy with their inherited good looks of course :o)! Yes, the family is in all matching outfits. I love that kind of thing. I have to do it now before the kids catch on and it's not cool. Special thanks to Sara for letting me link to her blog. Otherwise there would be no telling when anyone would see pictures of the kids. Yes, Micah is sporting some fashionably long hair. Soon after these photos I got brave and cut his hair. He was sleeping, Brent was holding him and I snipped away. He occasionally would fuss and turn his head so then I would snip on the other side. Turned out quite nice. Wish I had pictures to post of the good job I did. They're not handy and I don't want to wait to post this until they are so keep posted for the next post!

On valentines day Brent set up a daddy daughter dance at our church. We enlisted the services of our favorite photographer once again. This link will take you to the same blog, this time with pictures of the dance. Each couple got a complimentary photo and then Sara took some time to get some candid shots. Every time Rachel saw the camera she had to pose. Brent even arranged for a visit from Cinderella. It was the perfect evening for our little princess. Though I need to talk to that Cinderella. Rachel came home talking about visiting Cinderella at her "home". I see a Disney trip in the future.

1 comment:

Learning Daily - Kiya said...

Love the pictures. Saw both sites. Can't wait to see more and yes, she is very talented!